Representing Underage Individuals Facing Juvenile Charges

It is profoundly disconcerting to see your child accused or arrested for a crime. As the father of two wonderful children, I understand the anguish that a parent feels when threatened by a new, frightening circumstance. When the ramifications involve criminal penalties, it is time to form a sound legal defense.

Empathy And Effective Action

As the founding attorney of Fong Law, I combine an empathetic understanding for the situation a client is in and what anxiety his or her family endures with a vigorous pursuit of justice. Using this balanced legal approach, I represent clients with juvenile crime issues in Seattle and throughout the state of Washington.

Contact me today to arrange a free initial consultation about your specific case. Call 360-329-4869 or 866-504-2203.

What Has Your Child Been Charged With?

I handle the defense of a full range of possible charges against juveniles, including:

  • Arson
  • Curfew and loitering law violations
  • Disorderly conduct
  • Drugs
  • Drunkenness, driving under the influence
  • Forgery
  • Gambling
  • Liquor law violations
  • Property crime
  • Runaways
  • Stolen property: buying, receiving, possessing
  • Underage drinking
  • Vandalism
  • Vagrancy

My background working as a public defender in Kitsap County, Washington, benefits clients with a multifaceted viewpoint. I am an experienced trial lawyer and know how to skillfully represent a wide range of cases. I am experienced in criminal law and leverage that proficiency in handling juvenile cases. My devotion to the pursuit of justice and passion for the rights of the individual empower me to serve clients for the often emotional, contentious issues involved with juvenile crime.

Deciding On The Right Lawyer

Your selection of a lawyer is a very important decision that will affect you and your child for years to come. If your child has been charged or arrested for a juvenile crime, please call me or send me an email to arrange a confidential consultation to talk about your child's legal options.