Assisting Those Injured Due To Medical Malpractice

Doctors are supposed to "do no harm." It's a basic principle of the profession, embedded in the famous Hippocratic Oath.

But what happens when something goes wrong — when harm, either through action or omission — occurs? Medical malpractice cases represent some of the most technical, complicated and hotly contested cases in America. Unless you have a lawyer who is experienced in this field, your chances at success are radically reduced. If you or someone in your family has been harmed by medical malpractice, you need a skilled trial attorney to hold those medical providers accountable.

I am Eric Fong, an experienced trial attorney with a proven record in medical malpractice personal injury cases. At my law firm, Fong Law, I help people harmed by medical mistakes. If you have been injured by hospital negligence or other medical errors, talk with me in a free consultation about your claim for compensation. Call me at 360-329-4869 or 866-504-2203. From my office in Port Orchard, Washington, I help people throughout the Seattle area and beyond.

How Did The Injury Occur?

There are many ways that medical professionals can commit negligence. These include:

  • Misdiagnosis Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose cancer or another serious medical condition can have terrible consequences. I will take the steps necessary to pursue the compensation you deserve for your injuries. If the failure to make the right diagnosis proved to be fatal, I can help close family members bring a wrongful death claim.
  • Birth injuries Failure to respond properly to complications in the birth process can result in birth injuries that will mark your child's life for years to come. I can guide you through the process of seeking the compensation your child needs, both now and down the road.
  • Medication errors The use of appropriate medications is a key part of modern medicine. But when health care providers give the wrong dose or the wrong drug, I can help you hold them accountable.

The injury in your case may also have happened another way. It may have been a surgical error or connected to a hospital-acquired infection. The main thing is: what can you do now and how can a personal injury lawyer help?

What Can You Do Now?

What you can do is contact my law firm to set up a time to talk about your unique case. Give me a call today or complete the easy intake form.